Aquaporin S1 for Aquaglo
Solution for Aquafoliation / Aquapeeling / Hydrafacial Aquaglo
Deep cleansing: epidermis & pores
All skin types
Aquaporin S1 has been specially developed for Aquaglo aquafoliation, cleaning and vacuuming.
- a rapid chemical peel thanks to 3 acids (glycolic, lactic and salicylic) which act in synergy to degrade organic matter,
- deep cleansing of the skin and pores by dissolving the materials compacted over time,
- a preparation for better assimilation / infusion of active ingredients with antioxidant action.
Ideal before microneedling, RF, laser, or classic facial treatment; optimizes results with an immediate radiant and rejuvenating effect.
All taxes included price
Aquaporin S1 Solution
Cosmeceutical solution liquid for hydrofacial facial treatment specially designed for aquapeeling exfoliation devices such as the Aquaglo+
- Glycolic Acid
- Salicylic acid
- Lactic acid
- Extracts of Aloe Barbadensis leaves
- Camellia Sinensis leaf extracts
- Sodium hyaluronate
- Glycol Tropolone
- Caprylyl Ethylthexylglycerin
- Sodium Lactate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- External use only
- Avoid the eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
Shake to mix the product. Connect the bottle to the Aquaglo and start the treatment.